This page is about planned versions of all editions of Minecraft. These updates either have major sources to their existence or have received development versions.
Note that only editions with known planned updates are listed here; if no known planned updates exist the edition is left out.
Java Edition[แก้ไข | แก้ไขต้นฉบับ]
1.14[แก้ไข | แก้ไขต้นฉบับ]
1.14 is an upcoming major update with a possible release date of early 2019. The theme is "Village and Pillage" and will revamp villages and also add pandas, crossbows, bamboo and scaffolding.
Texture Update[แก้ไข | แก้ไขต้นฉบับ]
The Texture Update is an upcoming major update that will change most of the textures in the game, except for a few iconic textures like the creeper. This update will release with 1.14. After release, the old textures will be available as a separate resource pack called "Programmer Art". The new texture pack is available on 1.14 snapshots.
Further ahead[แก้ไข | แก้ไขต้นฉบับ]
Some future plans beyond 1.14 include a revisit of combat, a revisit of gameplay mechanics, a new 'Super Fancy' graphics setting and new savanna and desert features (which were shown before MINECON Earth 2018). It is not announced yet which major update will focus on which of these.
Bedrock Edition[แก้ไข | แก้ไขต้นฉบับ]
1.9[แก้ไข | แก้ไขต้นฉบับ]
1.10[แก้ไข | แก้ไขต้นฉบับ]
4K Update[แก้ไข | แก้ไขต้นฉบับ]
The 4K Update is an upcoming aesthetic update for Bedrock Edition with no set release date. It will add a 4K HDR graphics option. The Super Duper Graphics Pack will be added to the marketplace at the same time.
The update is delayed and will not be coming out anytime soon due to some internal issues.
|“||Minecraft developer here. The Graphics Team is still hard at work on this (it ended up being a ton more work than initially anticipated). The graphics part of our engine was quite honestly simply not built for this, and when we tried to put all the new features in piece by piece things went bad. Performance, even on the Xbox One X, was between bad and inconsistent during all the internal play sessions we had.
It will come, but we don't have a date yet. The gameplay team has been hard at work on the Update Aquatic, while the rest of the Engine team has been working on the Switch release alongside fixing performance issues on Xbox One. Those fixes are much closer than Super Duper :)''
|— Tamer Jeison|
References[แก้ไข | แก้ไขต้นฉบับ]
- “WHAT IS JAPPA DOING TO MY MINECRAFT? Changing the textures! Except for a few, like the Creeper. Across all versions? YEP, both on Java and Bedrock. You cannot escape my sweet, sweet textures. When? Soon! In the Beta Resource Pack, where all my beloved pixels live.” – @jasperboerstra, November 10, 2017
- Minecraft Snapshot 18w44a - Minecraft.net
- “Well we could not record this morning but I will do a summary about the conference we had with the Mojang guys. They already have a brief roadmap for 1.14, 1.15 and 1.16 with an update focused on gameplay mechanics (but not redstone) and one about pvp.” – @aypierremc, May 30, 2018
- “There will be a new grafics setting in Minecraft. There will be a "fancy" and "super fancy" setting. Also the combat system will get an overhaul.” – @docm77
- "All the News From E3!" – Minecraft.net, June 11, 2017