dec: 79 hex: 4F bin: 1001111
|“||The slippery properties of ice make it a surprisingly useful block. Pour water across its surface and items and players can move super fast in the direction of the water’s flow. Try dashing across ice enclosed in a two-block-high tunnel, and you’ll zip along at twice the speed of a minecart! Why? Because of SCIENCE. Well, it’s either that or a bug relating to how ground friction is calculated, but I’m going with science - and only partly because I fear Jens’ kung fu training.||„|
|— Marsh Davies|
Ice is a translucent solid block.
Obtaining[แก้ไข | แก้ไขต้นฉบับ]
Ice can be easily destroyed without tools, but the use of a pickaxe speeds up the process. The block only drops when using a tool with the Silk Touch enchantment. Frosted ice cannot be obtained (created from a Frost Walker enchantment). It can be broken instantly with Efficiency III on a Diamond Pickaxe.
- เวลาในที่นี้คือการใช้เครื่องมือที่ไม่มีการร่ายมนตร์ใด ๆ ในหน่วยเวลาวินาที
Natural generation[แก้ไข | แก้ไขต้นฉบับ]
Snowy biomes[แก้ไข | แก้ไขต้นฉบับ]
- ดูเพิ่มเติมที่: Ice farming
Water source blocks in a snowy biome will eventually freeze into ice if exposed to the sky from directly above, the light level immediately adjacent to the water block on all sides is less than 13, and there is at least one horizontally adjacent non-water block. This can happen at any time of day, and in any weather condition. If the highest adjacent light level is 12, an ice block will alternately melt and re-freeze when it receives a block tick.
Water will also freeze into ice in mountains biomes above the level that snow forms.
Ice Bomb[แก้ไข | แก้ไขต้นฉบับ]
Usage[แก้ไข | แก้ไขต้นฉบับ]
Crafting ingredient[แก้ไข | แก้ไขต้นฉบับ]
|Packed Ice||Ice||[เฉพาะรุ่น Java และ Bedrock]|
Ice is slightly slippery, causing entities (excluding minecarts) to slide, including items. This also allows for increased speed in water currents by placing the ice block under the water current. If a player runs and jumps repeatedly on ice, they will travel faster than they would on any other block type.
When a non-full block is placed on top of ice, the block has the same "slipperiness" as the ice below it; although, if ice is placed below soul sand, it just increases the slowing effect of the soul sand rather than making it slippery.[เฉพาะรุ่น Java และ Legacy Console]
Ice can be used to create water: if there is another block directly underneath the ice block, the ice will revert to water when broken. Ice will also melt into water if the light level immediately next to it on any side is sufficiently high (greater than 11), from light sources other than sunlight. If ice melts or is broken in the Nether, no water will be produced.
Video[แก้ไข | แก้ไขต้นฉบับ]
History[แก้ไข | แก้ไขต้นฉบับ]
|May 20, 2009||Notch briefly mentioned, "Winter is an awesome idea. I can see snow and tiles slowly getting covered in a layer of snow. Also, ice on lakes. :D"|
|May 21, 2009||Notch shows interest in adding ice as a slippery block.|
|1.0.0||Beta 1.9 Prerelease 4||Mining ice with a tool enchanted with Silk Touch will now cause ice to drop, which can then be brought to the Nether as a source of water.|
|Beta 1.9 Prerelease 5||Ice blocks can now no longer be collected with the Silk Touch enchantment because of the water loophole above.|
|1.3.1||12w17a||Ice blocks can now be legitimately obtained in survival mode by harvesting them with a Silk Touch enchanted tool.|
|Ice will now no longer produce water in the Nether.|
|12w22a||Inventory sprites for blocks have been flipped from left to right, changing to .|
|1.7.2||13w41a||Ice, water and portals are now visible through each other.|
|1.9||15w43a||Ice blocks will now generate as a part of igloos.|
|15w51a||Water produced by melting ice blocks will now flow.|
|1.13||17w47a||Prior to The Flattening, this block's numeral ID was 79.|
|18w15a||Mobs can now spawn on top of ice.|
|18w19a||Only polar bears can now spawn on top of ice.|
|pre2||Ice can now be used to craft packed ice.|
|0.2.0||Ice blocks are now opaque.|
|0.12.1||build 1||Ice blocks can now be legitimately obtained in survival mode by harvesting them with a Silk Touch enchanted tool.|
|1.2.0||beta 126.96.36.199||Ice blocks are now fully transparent.|
|1.4.0||beta 188.8.131.52||Ice blocks will now generate naturally in the new icebergs and deep frozen oceans.|
|beta 184.108.40.206||When a thrown ice bomb hits water, it will now transform water into ice in 3×3 area.|
|1.8.0||beta 220.127.116.11||Ice can now be used to craft packed ice.|
|รุ่น Legacy Console|
|TU1||CU1||1.0||Patch 1||Added ice.|
|TU14||1.04||Ice blocks can now be obtained in survival mode by harvesting them with a Silk Touch enchanted pickaxe.|
|The ability for ice to create water in the Nether has now been removed.|
|รุ่น New Nintendo 3DS|
Issues[แก้ไข | แก้ไขต้นฉบับ]
ปัญหาเกี่ยวกับ “Ice” จะถูกซ่อมแซมให้ดีขึ้นได้ที่ ติดตามปัญหา โดยที่จะต้องรายงานปัญหาที่นี่
Trivia[แก้ไข | แก้ไขต้นฉบับ]
- Riding a pig on ice using a saddle, the pig moves incredibly fast, making journeys across long frozen lakes easier.
- By sprinting and jumping while on ice and inside a 2-block tall tunnel, it is possible to move 16 blocks a second, twice as fast as a full-speed minecart. By replacing the 2-block ceiling with trapdoors, it's possible to travel 1000 blocks in 54 seconds, or 18.518 blocks per second. However, this will drain the player's hunger bar extremely quickly at roughly 1 unit per second.
- If you place a boat on Ice, and then hop in and ride on it, you can go extremely fast, making it difficult to slow down.
- Sugar cane can be found next to ice, though when updated they will drop as items. This can be observed at random when running through a snowy biome.
- Attempting to set ice on fire with a flint and steel no flames will appear, but the flint and steel will still act as if it had been used (its durability will decrease by 1).[เฉพาะรุ่น Bedrock] The same thing happens with glass and the sides of non-flammable blocks.
- Ice does not conduct redstone in Minecraft Bedrock edition. It is classed as a transparent block.
Gallery[แก้ไข | แก้ไขต้นฉบับ]
- Torch and ice 1.3.png
The effect of a torch on ice exposed to the sky. Note that some blocks are at a light level that lets them alternately melt and freeze.
See also[แก้ไข | แก้ไขต้นฉบับ]
References[แก้ไข | แก้ไขต้นฉบับ]
- "Block of the Week: Ice" – Minecraft.net, March 17, 2017